Punks Brian sees the return of 3 Legged Thing's iconic travel tripod, now as part of our Punks range, and with refined features. With extraordinary functionality and capability, Brian is a true travel tripod. Featuring 5 section legs and a 2 section column Brian provides exceptional stability and rigidity. Lightweight, and folding to just 41 cm / 16.5 " Brian has a load capability of 14 kg / 30 lbs. Easy to carry, and ideally suited to be stowed in luggage, the new Punks Brian is the perfect travel tripod.
The Punks Brian travel tripod is packed with features and functionality, and sees our iconic Brian tripod return as a PUNK, with new and advanced features.
• D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
• Detachable monopod
• 1/4" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
• Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
• New thumb catch release system
• Arca-Swiss compatibility on Quick Release Plate
• Multiple visible spirit levels for comprehensive levelling
• Ergonomic bubble grip for better all weather use
• 14 kg Variable Load Capability
• 100% Carbon fibre legs and column construction for greater durability
• Max Height 1.87 m / 74 "
• Max Height w/o column 1.46 m / 58 "
• Min Height 190 mm / 7.5 "
• Monopod Max Height 1.92 m / 76 "
• Folded Length 410 mm / 16.14 "
• 5 Section Legs / 2 Section Column
• Load Capacity - 14 kg / 30 lbs
• Leg Angles 23º, 55º, 80º
• Max Leg Tube Diameter 23 mm / 0.91 "
• Tripod Weight 1.45kg / 3.0 lbs
• 1 x Punks Brian Carbon Fibre Tripod
• 1 x AirHed Neo ballhead
• 1 x Microfibre Head Bag
• 1 x Arca Swiss Compatible Quick Release Plate
• 1 x Toolz - Multi Tool
• 1 x Tough drawstring bag
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.