3 Legged Thing’s Winston 2.0 is our most stable tripod yet. Resolute and steadfast under the most demanding of circumstances and built to carry heavy burdens to the end. Winston 2.0 lives up to his namesake as a rugged, stable and determined contributor.
Powerful, light and easy to transport, with enhanced functionality, he features 3 detachable legs which can be used as monopods, boom arms or, all three legs can be removed and replaced with 3 Legged Thing's range of footwear to create a table-top tripod (footwear sold seperately). Winston 2.0 is a benchmark in tripod technology.
• Tripod Weight 1.73kg / 3.81lbs
• Minimum Height 146mm / 5.7"
• Maximum Height 1853mm / 72.9"
• Folded Length 612mm / 24"
• Load Capacity 40kg / 88lb
• Leg Tubing Diameter 29mm / 1.14"
• Leg Sections 3 sections - (29, 26, & 23mm)
• Leg Angles 23°, 55° & 80°
• Column Sections 1 section - (26mm)
• Leg Locking System ParaLock
• Ballhead Control Lock, Base Pan, & Plate Release
• Ballhead Height 88mm / 3.46"
• Base Width 37mm / 1.46"
• Ballhead Weight 0.323kg / 0.71lbs
• Load Capacity 40kg / 88lbs
• Plate Size 38 x 38mm / 1.5" x 1.5"
• 1 x Winston 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod (Metallic Slate Grey)
• 1 x Arca-Swiss compatible, AirHed Pro precision ballhead
• 1 x Arca Swiss compatible Release Plate
• 1 x Microfibre Bag
• 1 x Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
• 1 x D-Ring
• 1 x Clamshell-design, protective carry case, with carabiner clip and storage pocket.
• 1 x Expandable carry strap
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.