Designed for the value conscious outdoor enthusiast and bird watcher, the new Barr & Stroud Sahara spotting scopes are possibly the best value in the market today. Featuring optical performance equal to, or better than any competitor’s product line, the Barr & Stroud Sahara is waterproof and features rugged armoured construction for years of performance.
• Fully coated lenses and BaK-4 Prisms – All Saharas spotters feature BaK-4 prisms and fully coated, precision ground lenses to provide optical performance that is equal to, or better than anything in its class.
• Polycarbonate construction – All Safari spotting scopes are manufactured from lightweight polycarbonate which reduces overall weight and makes it extremely rugged and durable.
• Rubber armour covered – A rugged rubber armour covering quiets down bumps and protects your Sahara spotting scope from abrasions and damage from regular use.
• Waterproof, Fog proof & Nitrogen Filled – All Sahara Series spotting scopes are waterproof, fog proof and nitrogen purged to ensure many years of performance.
• Built-In Sliding Sunshade – Each Sahara spotting scope features a sliding sunshade that is built-in to the objective lens of the scope to further reduce glare.
• Accessories – All Sahara spotting scopes come with rugged stay on cases.
• Manufacturer Barr & Stroud
• Magnification 20x - 60x
• Objective Lens Diameter 80mm
• Prism Type Porro
• Angled Viewfinder 45 Degree
• Weight 1360g
• Armouring Rubber
• Close Focus 6m
• Field Of View / Apparent Field Of View 29.6m - 15m
• Lens Coating Fully Multi Coated Optics
• Prism Glass BaK-4
• Nitrogen Filled Yes
• Tripod Adaptable Yes
• Tripod Included No
• Fog Proof Yes
• Waterproof Yes
• Carrying Case Yes
• Guarantee 10 Years
• All Sahara spotting scopes come with rugged stay on cases.
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.