Bringing hybrid capabilities to the Mini Series, the elegant black FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini LiPlay is a sleek camera offering a true mixture of digital and film. As a hybrid instant camera, the Mini LiPlay records digitally but can output photos on INSTAX Mini film. Also, by recording digitally, you can print whichever images you want, whenever you want, and as many times as you want. This digital shooting workflow also enables Bluetooth connectivity for smartphone-based control over the camera, along with the ability to print photos from your phone or apply filters and frames to your shots when printing. Also unique to the Mini LiPlay, a dedicated sound recording button is featured, which allows you to record audio and "attach" it to your prints through the use of a QR code, which can be scanned to hear the sounds while viewing. Beyond the hybrid capture-to-print technology, this camera is also characterized by its especially compact and stylish design, along with a fixed wide-angle lens, built-in flash, integrated selfie mirror, and a rear LCD monitor for image composition and printing setup.
• Image sensor 1/5-in. CMOS with primary color filter
• Effective pixels 2560 x 1920
• Storage media Built-in memory, micro SD / micro SDHC memory card (purchased separately)
• Recording capacity Built-in memory: approx. 45 files, micro SD / micro SDHC memory card: approx. 850 files per 1 gigabyte (without sound)
• File system Compliant with Design rule for Camera File system (DCF), Exif Ver. 2.3
• Focal length 28 mm (35-mm film equivalent)
• Aperture F2.0
• Auto focus system Single AF (equipped with AF auxiliary illuminator)
• Focus range 10 cm to ∞
• Shutter speed 1/4 sec. to 1/8000 sec. (auto)
• Sensitivity ISO 100 to 1600 (auto)
• Exposure control Programmed AE
• Exposure compensation -2.0 EV to +2.0 EV (in increments of 1/3 EV)
• Metering 256-segment through the lens (TTL) metering, multi-metering
• White balance Auto
• Flash Auto / Compulsory flash / Suppressed flash
• Effective range: approx. 50 cm to 1.5 m
• Self timer Approx. 10 sec. / Approx. 2 sec.
• Image effects frame and filter
• Voice recording Recordable and overwritable during image capture and playback per 1 image
• Film FUJIFILM Instant Film instax mini (purchased separately)
• Photo capacity 10 prints per pack
• Film size 86 mm x 54 mm
• Image size 62 mm x 46 mm
• Supported image size 800 x 600 dots
• Printing solution 12.5 dots per mm (318 dpi, 80-µm dot pitch)
• Printing levels 256 levels per color (RGB)
• Supported image format JPEG images captured with the device
• Printing time Approx. 12 sec.
• Print function Images on built-in memory / micro SD are printable
• Reprint Reprint up to the last 50 prints (up to 50 images stored in print history)
• Smartphone app functions Voice playback from print, smartphone image print, remote image capture, frame addition
• LCD monitor 2.7-in. TFT color LCD monitor, Pixels: approx. 230K dots
• External interface Micro USB Micro-B (for charging only)
• Power supply Lithium-ion battery (built-in, cannot be removed)
• Charging function Built-in
• Printing capacity Approx. 100 prints (when battery is fully charged)
* Varies depending on the conditions of use.
• Charging time Approx. 2 to 3 hrs.
* Varies depending on air temperature.
• Dimensions 82.5 mm x 122.9 mm x 36.7 mm (excluding protrusions)
• Weight Approx. 255 g (excluding fiim pack and memory card)
• Operating environment Temperature: 5℃ to 40℃
• Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.