It's hip to be square with the graphite gray instax SQUARE SQ6 from Fujifilm. The first analog camera to accept instax SQUARE film, the SQ6 is a simple and fun instant film camera that produces 2.4 x 2.4" square prints. The camera's sleek and stylish design incorporates a Fujinon 65.75mm f/12.6 lens, which offers a three zone focus design, with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8". A small selfie mirror is built into the front of the lens design for accurately composing self-portraits and a dedicated Selfie Mode can be used to optimize focus and exposure. The camera's design also features an optical viewfinder with a central target spot for accurately composing images. A built-in flash is also featured, for illuminating scenes in low-light, and three colored flash gels—orange, purple, and green—are included for adding a creative wash of color to your subjects. Automatic Exposure Control takes into account ambient lighting conditions to ensure proper exposure settings, a Light/Dark mode lets you apply +/- 2/3-stop of exposure compensation, and a creative Double Exposure mode lets you blend two exposures onto the same frame.
Automatic Exposure Control
This function brightens both the subject and background for capturing photos within dark rooms and night scenes.
Selfie Mode & Selfie Mirror
You can check the capture area of your selfie in a mirror next to the lens. Selfie Mode automatically adjusts brightness and focal length to the ideal level for capturing selfies.
This function allows you to capture subjects from a close range of 30 - 50cm.
Ideal for capturing subjects in the distance (2m - ∞).
Double Exposure Mode
In this function, you can press the shutter twice to capture an artistic shot with two images in the same print.
Light / Dark Mode
Control the brightness of your photo and add a low-key or high-key effect.
Three strobe colour filters (included) can be attached to the flash.
• Film FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax SQUARE” (Purchased separately)
• Picture Size 62 mm x 62 mm/2.4 in.×2.4 in.
• Lens Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 65.75 mm, 1:12.6
• Viewfinder Inverted Galilean finder, 0.4 x, with target spot
• Focusing Motor-driven 3-range switching (0.3 m - 0.5 m/1 ft. - 1.6 ft., 0.5 m - 2 m/1.6 ft - 6.6 ft., 2 m/6.6 ft. and beyond), Macro Mode (0.3 m - 0.5 m/1 ft. - 1.6 ft.) Normal Mode (0.5 m - 2 m/1.6 ft - 6.6 ft.) Landscape Mode (2 m/6.6 ft and beyond)
• Shutter Release Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.6 sec - 1/400 sec.
• Exposure Control Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 5 - LV 15.5, Exposure compensation: ±2/3 EV
• Film Feeding Out Automatic
• Film Developing Time Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
• Flash In Macro mode: Built-in, automatic electronic flash In a mode other than Macro mode: Flash on (unless you use “Flash off Mode”) Charging time: 0.2 sec - 7 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator, Effective flash lamp range: 0.3 m - 2.7 m/1 ft. - 8.9 ft.
• Self-Timer Electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delay, Can be stopped mid-run
• LED Display Shooting mode (Auto, Selfie, Macro, Landscape, Double exposure), Brightness adjustment, Flash suppressing, Self timer Mode
• Power Supply Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries Capacity: Approximately 30 instax SQUARE 10-pack film packs with new CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
• Dimensions & Weight 118.7 mm x 128.1 mm x 58.1 mm/4.7 in. × 5.0 in. × 2.3 in. (not including protrusions)/393 g/13.9 oz. (without battery, strap, and film pack)
• Instax SQUARE SQ6 Instant Camera
• 2 x CR2 Lithium Battery
• Shoulder Strap
• Orange Flash Gel
• Purple Flash Gel
• Green Flash Gel
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.