Instantly capture moments and create memories with the INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera from Fujifilm. Utilizing large format INSTAX instant film, the INSTAX Wide 300 can create images 2.4 x 3.9" in size on a 3.4 x 4.3" piece of film. It also features a retractable 95mm f/14 lens with a two-range focus zone setting for capturing sharp imagery, as well as a 0.37x optical viewfinder with a target spot for composing images.
Built into the INSTAX Wide 300 is a flash with automatic power settings and a fill flash mode. This complements the auto exposure settings to produce well-lit images. Exposure compensation is available from ±2/3 EV via a lighten-darken control for adjusting the shots based on the situation. Also, there is an LCD screen that displays number of shots remaining, the exposure compensation, and flash mode.
Additional features of the camera include a film pack confirmation window to check and see if film is loaded and a tripod socket for when additional stability is needed. A close-up lens adapter is included for focusing as close as 15.5" from the subject, and the INSTAX Wide 300 runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with a strap.
• Instant Film Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax WIDE"
• Film size 86 x 108mm
• Picture size 62 x 99mm
• Lens Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 95 mm, 1:14
• Viewfinder Real image finder, 0.37 x, with target spot
• Focusing Motor-driven 2-range switching (0.9m - 3m / 3m - ∞) Normal Mode (0.9m - 3m) Landscape Mode (3m - ∞)
• Shutter Release Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/64 sec - 1/200 sec.
• Exposure control Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 10.5 - LV 15 Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control) : ± 2/3EV
• Film Feeding Out Automatic
• Flash Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec - 6 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator (LED lights in red), Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.9m - 3m
• Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Lighten-Darken control, Fill-in Flash Mode
• Power Supply Four size AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (LR6), Capacity : 10 film packs (Based on our test conditions)
• Others With film pack confirmation window, close up lens, and tripod socket included
• Dimensions & Weight 167.8mm x 94.7mm x 120.9mm (not including protrusions) / 612g (without battery, strap, film pack, and close up lens)
• Close-Up Attachment
• 4 x AA-size Batteries
• Shoulder Strap
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.