All-in-one video tripod stand for smartphones and action cameras.
Turn your phone into an action cam with this flexible tripod stand with locking lever phone mount and pin-joint for GoPro compatablity.
The GripTight Action Kit holds smartphones and action cameras on our GorillaPod 500 stand via an integrated pin-joint mount. Use mount and stand together or separately. Includes Bluetooth Impulse remote!
• Removable smartphone clamp that fits phones from 2.2 to 3.6", utilizing TPE grip pads for safe attachment
• Pin-joint mount with long thumb screw that is compatible with several types of action gear, such as many GoPro cameras and small-format 360 cameras
• Cold shoe mount at the top of the clamp for use with accessories such as LED lights and microphones
• Flexible legs made up of joints that allow you to bend the tripod for better stability and wrap it around sturdy objects
• Supports any compatible equipment with a combined weight of up to 1.1 lb
• Compact and lightweight at 4.4 oz, can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
• Impulse Bluetooth remote included for taking pictures with your phone, works up to 90' away
• Load Capacity 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)
• Mount Type Pin-joint with thumb screw
• Smartphone clamp, 2.2 to 3.6" (5.6 to 9.1 cm)
• Dimensions (W x D x H) 2.7 x 1.9 x 9.4" (6.8 x 4.9 x 24.0 cm)
• Weight 4.4 oz (124.0 g) )
• 1 x Smartphone Mount
• 1 x Action Stand
• 1 x Impulse Bluetooth Remote
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.