The Lumix FZ1000 II is a powerful and versatile bridge camera, capable of high-quality photography as well as 4K video. Featuring an impressive 25-400mm LEICA F2.8-4.0 DC lens, sitting in front of a 20MP 1" sensor, powered by Lumix's Venus engine, the FZ1000 II can handle almost anything you can throw at it. A free angle 1240K dot adorns the rear of the camera, providing pristine optical feedback.
• 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer) to compensate for handshake to achieve blur-free images at every focal length
• Photo Styles for creative , including the newly added L.Monochrome D mode for enhanced monochrome images
• Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) and Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE802.11b/g/n) for instant sharing via Panasonic Image App
• Long-Life Battery with AC- or USB Power Charging on the Go
• Fast operation and Light Speed autofocus
• High-speed burst shooting
• 4K Photo and video to capture the fastest movements
• Connectivity Wi-Fi® 2.4 GHz / Bluetooth®
• Exposure Control 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV
• Exposure Modes Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
• File Formats JPEG (DCF/Exif2.31) / RAW
• Focal Length – Tele (mm) 400
• Focal Length – Wide (mm) 25
• ISO Maximum 12800
• ISO Minimum 125
• Maximum Aperture – Tele 4
• Maximum Aperture – Wide 2.8
• Megapixels 20.1
• Memory Card Format SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
• Minimum Focus Distance (m) 0.3
• Optical Zoom (x) 16
• Screen Size (Inches) 3
• Sensor Type 1-type High Sensitivity MOS sensor
• Shutter Speed Max 1/16000
• Shutter Speed Min 60
• Size (mm) 136.2 x 97.2 x 131.5 mm
• Viewfinder Type OLED
• Weight (g) 810
• HD Movie Mode 4K: 3840x2160, 30p/25p(PAL)/24p in MP4
• Screen resolution (pixels) 1240000
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.