In pursuit of high picture quality, the 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor without low-pass filter attains the maximum performance of the lens and the Venus Engine renders high-precision yet natural images. The 5-axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) 2 realizes effective suppression against blurring allowing maximum 5-stop slower shutter speed* by combining the O.I.S. and B.I.S.. *Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=140mm (35mm film camera equivalent f=280mm), when H-FSA14140 is used.]
The Contrast AF System features DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology* and excels in both speed and accuracy, resulting in ultra-fast auto focusing of approx. 0.07 sec.** In addition to the burst shooting 9 fps (AFS/MF) / 6 fps (AFC) up to 600 (JPEG) / 30 (RAW ) images or more, you can capture the fleeting photo opportunities at 30 fps in 8-megapixel equivalent resolution to save it as a 4K PHOTO. *Contrast AF with DFD Technology works only with Panasonic Micro Four Thirds lenses. **In AFS, at wide-end with H-FSA14140 (CIPA).
The body has been redesigned externally in pursuit of intuitive one-hand operation that quickly responds to the photographer’s intention. It integrates an OLED LVF with 2360K-dot resolution in approx. 1.48x / 0.74x (35mm camera equivalent) magnification capability. Newly added three buttons located on top let you adjust exposure, ISO and WB. Buttons on the back are positioned centering around the wheel dial, providing quick access to the target item in both shooting and playback. Grip is also redesigned for more stable hold with comfort.
In addition to the 4K video recording capability in 3840 x 2160 at 30p/25p/24p in MP4, this camera is also capable of real-time image output to the external monitor/recorder via HDMI simultaneously while recording video. The High Speed Video lets you record slow motion video in Full HD at 120 fps (1/4x), 90 fps (1/3x) and 60 fps (1/2x). Furthermore, log recording is available with the pre-installed V-LogL. The 3.5mm microphone jack and newly added headphone socket comply with serious sound recording.
To withstand even heavy field use, this camera boasts a rugged design with a front structure composed of a magnesium alloy full diecast front frame. It also features a splash/dust-resistant* construction thanks to the use of sealing in every joint, dial, and button. The camera’s battery can be recharged either via AC or USB according to the users’ convenience. *Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this camera is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
• AEB (Bracketing) 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, max. ±3 EV, single/burst
• Aspect Ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
• Autofocus Points 49
• Autofocus System Contrast AF system
• Battery Grip Model DMW-BGG1 (sold separately)
• Battery Model DMW-BLC12
• Body Materials Mg Alloy Body
• Crop Factor 2.0x
• Diopter Adjustment Approx. 20 mm / -4.0 - +4.0 (dpt)
• Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step, ±5EV (±3 EV for motion picture)
• Exposure Modes Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Exposure
• File Formats JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.31), RAW, MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio format: AAC (2ch)), AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Audio 2ch)
• Flash Sync Speed 1/200 sec
• Flash Type TTL Built-in-Flash, GN9.0 equivalent (ISO200 ·m) / GN6.4 equivalent (ISO100 ·m) (Reference), Built-in Pop-up
• Frames Per Second 9
• Included Accessories Battery pack (DMW-BLC12), Battery charger (DMW-BTC12), USB connnection cable
• ISO Maximum 25600
• ISO Minimum 200
• Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds
• Megapixels 20.3
• Metering System 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
• Operating Environment 0C to 40C / 10%RH to 80%RH
• Screen Resolution (Pixels) 1040000
• Screen Size (Inches) 3
• Sensor Format Micro Four Thirds
• Sensor Size 17.3 x 13.0 mm
• Sensor Type Live MOS sensor
• Shutter Speed, Maximum 1/16000
• Shutter Speed, Minimum 60 sec
• Size (mm) 130.4 x 93.5 x 77.4 mm
• View Finder Coverage 100%
• Viewfinder OLED Live View Finder
• Weight (g) 533
• HD Movie Mode [4K] 3840x2160
• Panasonic Lumix DC-G90 Body
• Lumix G 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 Asph. OIS Lens
• Body Cap
• Hot Shoe Cover
• Battery Pack
• Battery Charger (AC Adaptor, USB connection Cable included)
• USB Connection Cable
• Shoulder Strap
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.