It’s a beautiful night, and lights are glittering all around you. It’s one of those scenes that move you the most. And it’s also one of the most difficult to photograph! But the LUMIX GX880 makes it easy to capture you and the nighttime in all your glory. Simply press the shutter button, and the LUMIX GX880 automatically takes pictures of the background without the flash — then a picture of you with the flash! Then, leveraging advanced Panasonic technology, the camera combines both shots into a single perfect nighttime selfie.
For active scenes, LUMIX 4K PHOTO selfie is the ticket! Whether it’s a party moment, a group selfie, or your dog who just doesn’t want to sit still, you can catch the best moment at 30-fps and save it as an 8-megapixel-equivalent image. Different from conventional 4K shooting, the 4K Burst (Wide-angle) mode* lets you leverage the lens’ angle of view. This is excellent for outdoor selfies with a dramatic background, for large group shots, or for any photo you want to shoot wide and bold! *The frame rate becomes 15-fps.
Shoot high-quality, true-to-life images with excellent resolution, high contrast, and impressive color reproduction. Combining the 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor without Low Pass Filter and Venus Engine renders clear images with minimum noise even in low-light situations. DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology instantly calculates the distance to the subject by evaluating two images with different sharpness levels, and achieves ultra-high-speed AF.
The filters of the LUMIX GX880 make photography that much more creative. In the Filter category, 22 filter effects let you instantly turn your snapshots, panoramas, and even videos into something totally new! In the Photo Style category, the L. Monochrome offers deep blacks and rich gradation comparable to that of black and white film. Even ordinary scenes become something special!
You’ve taken some great images with the LUMIX GX880; now you want to show them off. You can instantly upload and share your pictures on social media using the ‘Panasonic Image App’ on a smartphone or tablet.
• AEB (Bracketing) 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, max. ±3 EV, single/burst
• Aspect Ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
• Autofocus Points 49
• Autofocus System Contrast AF system
• Crop Factor 2.0
• Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step ±5EV (±3EV for motion picture)
• Exposure Modes Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
• File Formats JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard)
• Flash Sync Speed 1/50
• Frames Per Second 5
• Included Accessories Battery Charger (AC Adaptor, USB connection Cable included), Battery Pack, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, Lens Cap
• ISO Maximum 25600
• ISO Minimum 200
• Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds
• Megapixels 16
• Memory Card Format microSD Memory Card, microSDHC Memory Card, microSDXC Memory Card
• Metering System 1040000
• Operating Environment 0C to 40C
• Screen Size (Inches) 3
• Sensor Format Micro Four Thirds
• Sensor Size 17.3 x 13.0 mm
• Sensor Type Live MOS sensor
• Shutter Speed, Maximum 1/500
• Shutter Speed, Minimum 60
• Size (mm) 106.5 x 64.6 x 33.3 mm
• Weight (g) 337
• Panasonic Lumix DC-GX880 Tan
• Battery Charger (AC Adaptor, USB connection Cable included)
• Battery Pack
• Lens Cap
• Lens Cap String
• Shoulder Strap
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.