With exceptional image quality and a compact design, this Lumix DC-LX100 II Digital Camera from Panasonic improves upon its predecessor while keeping many of its most beloved qualities. At the forefront is the large 17MP 4/3" image sensor that outputs detailed still images and captures brilliant 4K video at 24 or 30 fps. The built-in Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens has a zoom range of 24-75mm (35mm equivalent) and a bright f/1.7-2.8 aperture range, making it more than capable of handling a variety of low-light scenarios. Full manual control over exposure via on-camera dials allows for greater creative freedom by allowing you to keep your eyes looking through the 2760k-dot electronic viewfinder instead of flipping through menus. The 3" LCD touchscreen can also be used to adjust settings as well as autofocus.
Key Features: Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX100 II Digital Camera
• Flexibility to shoot a diverse range of subjects: street, landscapes, portraits and low-light shooting
• Large Micro Four Thirds 17-megapixel multi-aspect-sensor (when 4:3)
• Leica DC Vario-Summilux 24-75mm lens with f/1.7 fast aperture for gorgeous bokeh
• New touch-sensitive screen for more flexibility and creativity
• 4K Video and 4K Photo modes: extract the perfect moment as 8MP stills directly in the camera
• High-resolution (2764k-dot) Live View Finder, offering a 100% field of view
• High speed burst shooting at 11 fps (AFS) / 5.5 fps (AFC)
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity for quick and easy image sharing
• USB charging for power boosts on the move
• New Monochrome Photo Styles
• 3cm Macro Shot
• Battery Model DMW-BLG10
• Colour Black
• Connectivity Wi-Fi® 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth
• Exposure Control ±5EV
• Flash Type External
• Focal Length – Tele (mm) 75
• Focal Length – Wide (mm) 24
• ISO Maximum 25600
• ISO Minimum 100
• Maximum Aperture – Tele 2.8
• Maximum Aperture – Wide 1.7
• Megapixels 17
• Sensor Size 1.33 inch
• Shutter Speed Max 1/4000
• Shutter Speed Min 60 sec
• Size (mm) 115 x 66.2 x 64.1 mm
• Weight (g) 404
• HD Movie Mode 4K 30p
• Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
• AC Adaptor
• USB Cable
• Lens Cap
• Lens Cap String
• Hot Shoe Cover
• External Flash
• Flash Storage Bag
• Shoulder Strap
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.