The LUMIX TZ200 features 24-360mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens (35mm camera equivalent). This versatile zoom range enables you to capture any subject, in any situation - from dynamic landscape to subject distant away, which is helpful especially during travelling. Stunning macro shots as close as 3cm is also possible. Enhancing its zoom power to 15x, the LUMIX TZ200 incorporates large 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and the Venus Engine, and achieves stunning picture quality going beyond the limit of digital compact camera.
0.21-inch 2,330k-dot equivalent LVF (Live View Finder) boasts high magnification ratio of approximately 1.45x / 0.53x (35mm camera equivalent), and enables high visibility and stable shooting even while ultra telephoto shooting. The Control Ring provides smoother manual control of the aperture, shutter speed, zoom, focus or your customized settings. The 3.0-inch rear monitor with 1,240k-dot high resolution features static-type touch control system. It is free and easy to enlarge the target point with fingertips to set precise focus.
The LUMIX TZ200 is capable of recording smooth, high-resolution 4K video in 3840x2160 at 30p, 25p or 24p in MP4. Taking advantage of 4K technology, you can capture the fleeting photo opportunities at 30 fps in 8-megapixel equivalent resolution to save it as a 4K PHOTO. Auto Marking and Sequence Composition are newly added in addition to Post Focus, Focus Stacking, Light Composition and 4K Live Cropping to make 4K PHOTO even easier-to-use, in more creative way.
For even faster response and higher mobility, the LUMIX TZ200 newly integrates a dedicated linear motor into the focus system. In addition, the DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology* shortens the time to set focus. It calculates the distance to the subject by evaluating 2 images with different sharpness level at 240 fps high signal exchange speed. As a result, the ultra-high-speed AF of approx.0.1 sec** is achieved. This improvement benefits more as focal length increases. * Works for still image recording. ** Based on the CIPA standard.
Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® connectivity offers a more flexible shooting experience and instant image sharing with easy operation. Once the camera is connected to a smartphone or tablet installed with Panasonic's dedicated application software Panasonic Image App for iOS / Android, you can shoot, browse and share images remotely. Compatibility with Bluetooth 4.2 (called BLE: Bluetooth Low Energy) enables constant connection with a smartphone/tablet with minimum power consumption.
• Battery Model Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)
• Connectivity Wi Fi / Bluetooth
• Exposure Modes 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture / 4K PHOTO)
• File Formats Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.31) / RAW, 4K PHOTO: MP4, Motion Picture: AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Audio 2ch), MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)
• Flash Metering Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off *For iA, iA+ mode only.
• Flash Type Built-in flash
• Focal Length – Tele (mm) 390
vFocal Length – Wide (mm) 26
• ISO Maximum 25600
• ISO Minimum 80
• Maximum Aperture – Tele 6.4
• Maximum Aperture – Wide 3.3
• Megapixels 20.1
• Memory Card Format SD Card
• Optical Zoom (x) 15
• Screen Size (Inches) 3
• Sensor Size 1 inch
• Sensor Type 1-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 20.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
• Shutter Speed Max 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
• Shutter Speed Min 120 sec
• Size (mm) 111.2 x 66.4 x 45.2 mm (4.38 x 2.61 x 1.78 inch)
• Viewfinder Type ,0.21, LVF (Live View Finder) (2,330k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%, Magnification: Approx. 1.45x / 0.53x (35 mm camera equivalent)
• Weight (g) 340
• HD Movie Mode 4k Video (30p), 120fps / 100fps FHD High Speed Video
• Screen resolution (pixels) 1240
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.