The Gold Series “SDUC” introduced by Panasonic can provide this UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and is capable of stable and continuous real-time video recording at a minimum write speed of 30MB/s (240 Mbps). It can be used not only for unlimited 4K video recording in MOV/MP4 format, but is also capable of ultra high bitrate video recording at 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps (IPB) for enabling smooth and beautiful high-quality video without the dropouts caused by an insufficient writing speed.
With products not compatible with UHS Speed Class 3, the Gold Series cards are compliant with UHS Speed Class 1 or Speed Class 10 with a constant minimum writing speed of 10 MB/s (80 Mbps). The stable writing performance ensures highly reliable recording of low bit-rate 4K videos as well as Full HD and standard videos. Further, the Gold Series cards are a perfect match for the New LUMIX-G “DMC-GH4”, which is capable of providing awesome video quality for unlimited expressiveness.
• Memory Capacity: 16GB
• SD Specification: SDHC
• Up to speed: Read (MB/s): 90 / Write (MB/s): 45
• Speed class: 10
• UHS Speed Class: 3
• Flash Memory: MLC
• Still Images (4:3) - RAW 4,608 x 3,456 pixels (16M): 64GB: 3,230 / 32GB: 1,630 / 16GB: 810
• Still Images (4:3) - High/L 4,320 x 3,240 pixels (14M): 64GB: 14,120 / 32GB: 7,280 / 16GB: 3,630
• Still Images (4:3) - Normal/S 2,048 x 1,536 pixels (3M): 64GB: 38,020 / 32GB: 21,540 / 16GB: 10,740
• Motion Image 4K - MOV/MP4 3,840 x 2,160 30p: 64GB: 1h26min / 32GB: 42min / 16GB: 21min
• Aspect ratio 16:9 - AVCHD FHD (DSC) 30 fms/s, HA mode, 1,920 x 1,080i (17 Mbps): 64GB: 8h25min / 32GB: 4h11min / 16GB: 2h3min
• MP4 (DSC) 30 fms/s: 64GB: h49min / 32GB: 3h21min / 16GB: 1h40min
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.