Clutch™ is the only quick-connecting, quick-adjusting camera hand strap ever made. Clutch™ gives you security when you need it, but also allows instant access to your camera's controls. Made from premium durable materials and hardware inspired by high end climbing gear. Comes with 2 Anchors and 1 Standard Plate for attachment.
• Works with any SLR: compatible with any SLR camera, including large full-frame bodies and cameras with battery grips.
• Quick-adjusting: cinch down on your hand for total security, or pull to loosen when accessing camera controls.
• Quick-connecting: attaches quickly with our Anchor Link™ connection system.
• Small and sleek: low-profile and unobtrusive compared to other camera hand straps on the market.
• Super strong: strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
• Tripod compatible: compatible with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
• Thoughtful aesthetics: made from premium materials and custom hardware inspired by high-end climbing gear.
• Use with Capture®: works stand-alone or with the Capture® Camera Clip.
• Lifetime warranty on all parts
• Number of Anchors: 2
• Tripod Plate Type: Standard Plate (ARCA compatible, 4 Anchor attachment points)
• Weight: 45 g (123 g as packed)
• Strap length: adjustable from 18 cm (7 in) to 29 cm (11.4 in)
• Strap width: at the widest point, 51 mm (2 in)
• Strength rating: Vectran®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Clutch safe for use with the largest of professional cameras
• Hand Strap
• 2 x Anchors
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.