The most versatile and quick-connecting camera strap in the world, the all-new Leash packs thoughtful functionality and endless adaptability into an ultra-portable package. Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, and more. Easily adjust length with dual aluminum and Hypalon quick-adjusters, designed to operated with just 1 finger. Connects and disconnects quickly using our unique Anchor Link system, and stows easily in your pocket or bag.
• New all-aluminum anodized hardware
• New low-profile dual aluminum/Hypalon quick-adjustment system
• Anchor connectors revamped - more secure, fast, and lower profile than ever
• New canted/angled Anchors for effortless 1-handed connection
• New thin Anchor cords fit through more camera strap loops/eyelets
• 25% slimmer Anchor housing hardware Anchors still hold 200+ lbs (90+kg)
• New low-profile Anchor Mount for varying your strap configuration
vNew ultra-smooth twist-resistant nylon webbing with tighter, more durable weave
• Premium materials and refined aesthetics for touch/stress points
• Choose from new Black and Ash color-ways
• Ultralight, ultra-strong design fits in your pocket
• Highly stable camera carry via 2 configurable points of connection
• Quickly convert to 4+ strap configurations
• Huge range of length adjustment
• Webbing glides over clothing for quick camera access
• Weight: 86 g (3.0 oz)
• Strap length: max length: 1450 mm (57.1 in) / min length: 830 mm (32.6 in)
• Strap Width: 19mm (0.75 in).
• Strength rating: Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg)
We use both Royal Mail and Parcel Force for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use these couriers as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none with these couriers.
If you are at work during the week we now have introduced the option of an alternative delivery address in the checkout process so you can have your goods delivered to a works address.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit checks will need to be approved before we can do this for security reasons.
For orders outside the UK we will only ship to the cardholders registered address.
We will send confirmation e-mail once your order has been received and processed and also send you a second confirmation e-mail once your items have been despatched. You can log into your account, if you created one, on our website at any time to look at your order status.
Order: Cut off times
All orders placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday will normally be shipped that day, subject to stock availability. Any orders placed after this time with Express Next Day Delivery Options* will not leave until the next working day. So an order placed on Friday afternoon at 3pm will be processed on the following Monday for delivery that Tuesday.
* Note that orders to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles, remote parts of Northern Scotland and mainland Europe have longer transit times and are not guaranteed for Next Day delivery.
UK Orders: Delivery Options
We have now introduced a dynamic shipping rate which calls on the very latest Royal Mail and Parcel Force costs and options available are calculated on both weight and value. We feel this makes our shipping prices both fair and competitive. If you want an accurate up to date Shipping Quote then add the items to your cart what you wish to buy then hit the VIEW BASKET button. Once there select GET A QUOTE and you will see a list of shipping options available to you.